This unique mobile repair shop visits schools, businesses, and community events with a team of bike mechanics to fix, tune up and repair bikes. For free. Please, only bring one bike per person and remember that bikes are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
Want to bring Bike Doc to your school, business or event? Contact Mellissa at email@example.com.
The Virtual Bike Doc is...Online!
While it's true that Bike Doc in-person events are either TBD or postponed until June, we're pleased to report that we've gathered an array of resources to keep your bike ready for riding!
Learn how to perform basic repairs to keep your ride rolling along smoothly.
And, troubleshoot bike problems based on issues and conditions.
The Docs' Rotations
Attend one of the in-person events listed below:
- TBD - Wednesday, May 27, 9am – 12pm at Heritage Park Clubhouse
- TBD - Saturday, May 30, 9am – 12pm at The Club at Natomas Park
- Friday, June 5, 6 – 9pm at First Fridays at North Natomas Regional Park
- Thursday, June 11, 4 – 7pm at Valencia Point Apartments
- Saturday, June 13, 9am – 12pm at Homecoming at Creekside
- Saturday, June 20, 8am – 12pm at North Natomas Farmers Market