Reservations are no longer available for this event!
But don’t fret, walk up appointments are available first come, first served.
Follow us on social and sign up for email to be notified of future reservations.
Bike Doc at First Fridays in the Regional Park - 5pm to 8pm
Friday, August 05, 2022
Bike Doc is pleased to offer basic repair service at no cost to our community.
New for 2022, Jibe will now accept a LIMITED number of walk-ups in addition to guaranteed reservations!
Please note that availability of walk-up appointments are not guaranteed and will be available on a first come, first served basis.
Issues not able to be fixed in the repair window will be referred to a bike shop for in-depth service.
Sign-up here to guarantee an appointment by reservation.
Steps for having your bicycle repaired with Bike Doc:
- Sign-up for a guaranteed appointment time here. One bike per appointment, limit 3 appointments per person. If you have more than one bike you want to be serviced, please sign up for additional appointments, or bring your bicycles as walk-up, day-of appointments, available on a first come, first served basis.
- Check-in your bike.
- Bike Doc will text you when your bicycle is ready for pick-up.
- Be considerate and cancel your appointment if you can't make it so that someone else can use the service.
- Be TIMELY – if you come late, you will not be guaranteed a visit.
- Dust off your bike and pump the tires before your visit.
There is a free Bike Fix-It Station at the Public Library and at locations throughout North Natomas. Please stop by and pump up the air in your tires before dropping your bike off.
North Natomas Regional Park under Farmer's Market Pavilion
2501 New Market Dr.
SACRAMENTO, CA 95834