How it works:
- Trip Scanner Card
- All students that walk, bike, scoot or skate to school can get a free Trip Scanner Card.
- Students earn virtual money called Boot Bucks every day they walk to school. Boot Bucks can be spent on cool prizes at the Boot Buck Store, set up on campus four times a year!
- Keep the Trip Scanner Card and use it year after year.
- Parents can receive a text or email when a student arrives on campus and scans in.
- Students use their cards to participate in Walktober and Polar Bear March.
- Monitor the impact students make by walking and biking to school.
- Students can get their card scanned if they:
- Walk from home.
- Join a Walking School Bus.
- Park and walk from at least three blocks away.
Have another question? We have an answer!