TIG Program Guidelines and Exclusions
- Program only open to business owners, commercial property owners, or property managers in North Natomas.
- Funds are for future projects and will be reimbursed upon completion. Funds will not be awarded retroactively.
- Awards will only be provided to projects that foster transportation behaviors that enhance the North Natomas community through advocacy, programs, placemaking, education, and services.
- Awards will not be provided to projects that are a condition for building approval or a TMP requirement for the project.
- All proposed infrastructure projects must be approved by property managers/owners.
- Applicants may only complete and submit one application for each project.
- All grant recipients must complete Jibe’s memorandum of understanding (MOU) to provide information about the proposed project.
- As part of the MOU, expenditures that do not that foster transportation behaviors that enhance the North Natomas community through advocacy, programs, placemaking, education, and services may be excluded from the grant.
- Funds are limited.
- Only $10,000 per project will be awarded annually.
- Grant recipient must be able to pay 10% grant match.
- Transportation Improvement Grants used to support telework are limited to those employers starting a telework program due to COVID-19. Multi-level marketing or other home-based businesses may not apply.
- While Jibe recognizes that laptops and internet service provider fees are essential to telework, currently Jibe Transportation Improvement Grants can only be used for peripheral devices and software needed to work remotely.
- Additional exclusions may apply.