Better on Bikes
Better on Bikes program is a series of twelve online, live, and pre-recorded classes covering fitness, bicycle education, simple bike maintenance, and insider’s tips of North Natomas trails and amenities to explore. The program is designed for mature adults, 50 years or older, and has the goal of increasing bicycle ridership, confidence, and knowledge, as well as improving movement, strength, and balance. Classes are free for participants and will be taught over a six-week period, by local, skilled instructors with professional training. As a reward for participating in all sessions, participants receive a bicycle basics kit, including helmet, basic repair supplies, map, reflective vest, and other goodies.
Better on Bikes is an application based program. The application period for the 2020 class has closed.
Please check back for the next class in 2021!
2020 Program Dates
- Tuesday, October 13th, 5:30 – 6:30 pm
- Thursday, October 15th, 5:30 – 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, October 20th, 5:30 – 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, October 27th, 5:30 – 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, November 3rd, 5:30 – 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, November 10th, 5:30 – 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, November 17th, 5:30 – 6:30 pm
For questions, please contact Mellissa Meng at (831) 325-1556, or email@example.com.