Ride Natomas-North Sacramento SmaRT Ride for FREE during October 2021
Jibe is sponsoring all rides in the Natomas-North Sacramento zone
In honor of California Clean Air Day, North Natomas Jibe is paying for ALL rides on SmaRT Ride in the Natomas-North Sacramento zone during the month of October 2021.
SmaRT Ride is a ride share service that operates on-demand with flexible routing and scheduling. The community shuttle provides corner-to-corner service, picking you up and dropping you off anywhere within the Natomas-North Sacramento service zone.
Schedule your same-day trip one of 3 ways:
- Download the SacRT SmaRT Ride App on your smartphone
- Call 916-556-0100
- Go online at ondemand.sacrt.com
How to ride SmaRT Ride:
Check out the step-by-step guide on how to use the SacRT SmaRT Ride app! Click here to open guide as a PDF.
- Download the free SmaRT Ride App, which is available in Google Play and the App Store.
- To request a ride, enter a pick-up address and then enter your destination address. Note: SmaRT Ride shuttles cannot travel outside the service boundary. The pick-up and drop off location need to be inside the same service zone. Following a SmaRT Ride request, the SmaRT Ride app will provide passengers with an estimated pick-up time, track their bus in real-time, and be alerted when their ride is about to arrive. Passengers will also be alerted when their ride is about to reach their desired destination.
- The drop off window is an estimate based on your desired travel time. Because this is a ride-sharing service, actual drop-off time may vary due to demand. Please understand that while we make every effort to arrive at your desired travel time, you may have a slight wait for the SmaRT Ride shuttle arrival due to demand. If you must arrive at your destination at a specified time, we recommend planning your trip to include a time cushion.
SmaRT Ride service is only available within each designated service zone and shuttles cannot travel outside the service boundaries.
Learn more about SmaRT Ride at sacrt.com/smartride.